- Designer of the Year: Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- Designer Brand: Victoria Beckham
- Menswear Designer: Kim Jones
- New Establishment Award: Christopher Kane
- Accessory Designer: Charlotte Olympia
- Red carpet Award: Stella McCartney
- Emerging Talent Award:Ready -To-Wear: Mary Katrantzou
- Emerging Talent Award:Menswear:Christopher Raeburn
- Emerging talent Award: Accessories: Tabitha Simmons
- Model: Stella Tennant
- BFC Outstanding Achievement: Paul Smith
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Charlotte Gainsbury
- British Style Award: Alexa Chung
The 2011 British Fashion Awards were held on 28th November at The Savoy Hotel and Theatre, London.Once a year, the British Fashion Council organises the British Fashion Awards. This event is an opportunity for the fashion industry to celebrate and promote the extraordinary creative talents in the UK.
Since its inception, the Awards ceremony has been a highlight of the industry calendar on a par with the BAFTAS, and the BRITS.